You are required to provide Mount Vernon City Schools new proof of residency.
What you will need to prove residency:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency - one of the following:
- Water, electric, gas bill
- Change of Address Card – issued by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Checking/savings account or online bank statement within the last 60 days
- Lease or Home Purchase Agreement
- Car Title
- Major Credit Card Statement
- Ohio BMV Vehicle Registration Main-in Renewal Notice
You will need to deliver documents to the Welcome Center located at the Mount Vernon Board of Education Building, 300 Newark Road, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.
If you share a home or apartment with another family, please contact Deb Doup at the Welcome Center at (740) 397-7422 x 6000.