Updating Your Address
IF you recently moved?
You are required to change your address through the OneView Parent Portal on your online Emergency Medical Form.
Once you have changed your address in OneView, you must provide Mount Vernon City Schools with new proof of residency.  You may upload one of the documents needed to prove residency in OneView or take the document to your student's school and have the school secretary upload the document for you.
What you will need to prove residency:
  • Photo Identification
  • Proof of Residency - one of the following:
    • Water, electric, gas bill
    •  Change of Address Card – issued by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
    • Checking/savings account or online bank statement within the last 60 days
    •  Lease or Home Purchase Agreement
    •  Car Title
    •  Major Credit Card Statement
    •  Ohio BMV Vehicle Registration Main-in Renewal Notice
You are also able to deliver the proof of residency documents to the Welcome Center located at the Mount Vernon Board of Education Building, 300 Newark Road, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.
If you share a home or apartment with another family, please contact Deb Doup at the Welcome Center at (740) 397-7422 x 6000.
View text-based website